Home or Office
Types of Massage
- Swedish massage This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep tissue massage This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage This is similar to Swedish massage, but it’s geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger point therapy This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
Benefits of Stretching
- Decreased stress
- Reduced pain and stiffness
- Improved health
- Enhanced range of motion
- Improved function
- May reduce the risk of injury
- Enhanced performance
- Improved blood flow and circulation
- Minimized wear and tear on joints
- Improved quality of life
Benefits of Massage
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Increased blood flow and circulation
Online Scheduling Hours:
Get (1) free session when you refer a friend or family member who sign up for Massage & Stretch